Monday, February 14, 2011

A New Beginning to an Old Friend

My life's gone through some troubly-bits.. some of my own doing, others not.. who hasn't?
(and who's lying..) ;O)

After this latest bout of seemingly unsurmountable devestation, i was advised by someone I trust to start writing down my feelings.. and to start putting to pen things that come to my head..

"These thoughts are going to help someone else someday, but it's up to you to either seize this part of your lifepath, or to do nothing.."

Welp.. the lazy in me said: sounds like a lot of work..

But there's something in me that wants to "help".. i put help in quotes for a reason.. what i say here may be gospel.. may be utter BS.. it'll be up to the reader to decide.

But i can't deny my gift.  To "listen" to someone is something my soulmate once told me i had a gift for.. "you're my rock" she said.. She wasn't the first.. but coming from her made it believable.. and utterly desireable.

I embraced it, for as much as I am her rock, she is my passion.. She inspires me to dream and to follow those dreams, and I in turn, ground her so she can make her dreams real.. I hope to continue to do so, even though she isn't currently mine. And i hope i will get the opportunity to say this to her face to face.

in fact: i know i will.. because i believe in us. Whatever path "US"  takes us on..

Until then, "I miss you Angel.. I love you,  and I thank you"

Writing is something i've always had a gift for. I used to do it often, hence the title..

My words may not be elequent (or spelled correctly) but the thoughts behind them will resonate for some of you.. if you've found this page, then you're searching for something.

Ask, and you may find an answer..
Read, and you may find courage to Ask..
Search, and you will find cause to Read
and use what you find to answer your own questions...

Do nothing, and you'll reap that reward as well.

Step 1: get off your ass.

thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment